Experienced, Quality Legal Representation for the Defense of Individuals Referred by Insurance Companies
The attorneys of Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C., defend clients in a variety of civil actions, in addition to providing advice on case evaluations and other insurance litigation issues. Our team concentrates on the defense of municipalities, police officers, and other governmental entities and has extensive trial and appellate experience at all levels of state and federal courts.
Our experienced St. Louis insurance defense lawyers are committed to representing clients in the most efficient way possible. We provide consistent and cost-effective legal services to insurers and their insureds. We pursue early resolution of claims when possible and whenever it is in the client’s best interest. If negotiations fail, we provide our clients with an aggressive, thorough, yet cost-effective defense throughout the litigation process, including trial and appeal.
Our attorneys understand the unique sensitivities required to manage the relationship between insurers and their insureds. We provide early assessment, establish realistic goals, and submit timely evaluations to the insurers and our clients. In that way, we make certain that clients and claims professionals can monitor litigation activity and be involved in every important decision in the case. Every claim is handled in compliance with the client’s budgeting, reporting and billing requirements and is defended in accordance with the specific plan authorized by the carrier.
Experienced Insurance Defense Litigation Lawyers
Our insurance defense practice focuses on:
- Representing government entities and their agents (police and fire departments, etc.)
- Representing public sector professionals, including civil liability of officials and police
- Representing social service providers, including social workers, home health aides and not-for-profits
- Defending civil rights claims, including police excessive force claims, zoning, land use and licensing claims, first amendment claims and prisoner claims
- Defending employment-related claims, such as hiring and firing, age, race, disability, and other discrimination claims, and retaliation for the exercise of first amendment rights
- Defending against personal injury claims, including motor vehicle accidents, heavy equipment operation and road and signage defects
- Defending against premises liability claims, including defects on public or private property
Call Our Clayton or O’Fallon Law Offices, Toll Free
To schedule a consultation to discuss your insurance law concerns, call 314-727-2266 or contact our law firm online. If an evening or weekend appointment is necessary, we will adjust our schedules to fit yours.