Comprehensive Legal Help for Construction Industry Issues
PCB construction attorneys can assist you with a comprehensive range of construction issues, whether you are an owner, developer, general contractor, construction manager, design professional, subcontractor or supplier. Historically, our attorneys have provided support and counseling for more than $1.5 billion in complex commercial construction projects and resolution of tens of millions of dollars in related disputes.
Our practice covers the entire lifecycle of development and construction projects, from predevelopment, project development, design, bidding and procurement, to construction, project administration, dispute resolution, project closeout and post-completion issues. We take an integrated approach to each project and do not artificially differentiate between ‘transactional’ and ‘litigation’ matters. Instead, our attorneys focus on identifying client priorities and helping our clients achieve their business and strategic objectives.
Our areas of work include:
- Construction project finance (including tax credits and alternative financing strategies)
- Land use and regulatory compliance;
- Government contacts;
- MBE/WBE/DBE programs and compliance;
- Bidding and bid protests;
- Insurance and bonding (including OCIP’s and other project specific insurance programs);
- Contracts, including drafting and negotiating all forms of project management, design, design/build, engineering, construction, construction management, subcontract and supplier agreements on manuscript or AIA and related forms;
- Dispute resolution and litigation for all types of design, development and construction issues, including contract disputes, change orders, design and construction defect claims, delay, compression and acceleration claims, and warranty claims; and
- Mechanic’s liens.
No matter the size or complexity of your project, PCB attorneys have the industry knowledge and experience to help you develop and implement a successful project strategy.
Contact Us for an Initial Consultation
The versatility of our legal talent, wide range of practice areas, and consistent accessibility to you makes us a truly full-service law firm. Contact us today so we can discuss your construction industry needs.