St. Louis Elder Law: Elder Care and Asset Protection
Our attorneys chose to specialize in Elder Law because they are committed to helping older adults and their families with legal issues that arise and need to be addressed to protect one’s health and finances.
Some of the services we provide related to Elder Law are:
- Health Care Directives
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Wills and Trusts
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid (MO HealthNet) Applications
- Medicaid Asset Protection
- Adult Guardianships
- Representation for Neglect or Financial Exploitation
- Representation for Guardianship, Disability Insurance and Medicaid Appeals
- Life Care Planning
- Adult and Elder Mediation
We understand that many times, families did not forsee the issues that they are now faced with regarding the care and wellbeing of their loved one. As the attorneys at Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal work through the legal issues, we will also provide families with references to agencies and facilities that we trust to provide the quality care that our clients need.
Our goal is to help our clients get legal issues resolved, the legal documents they need in place and the assistance they and their families need to get on with enjoying the rest of their lives.