Experienced, Quality Legal Representation for Employers and Employees
The St. Louis employment law attorneys at Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C., help employers run their businesses smoothly and avoid personnel issues. We also counsel and assist employees when they have been subjected to unlawful treatment at work or need assistance negotiating contracts or severance agreements.
Employment issues present challenges for both employers and employees. Employers must be able to recruit, hire, and retain good employees. For employees, the challenge is to pursue the career of their choice in a manner free from discrimination and other inappropriate conduct by their employer, and to receive treatment that is fair in its terms and conditions.
In addition, our immigration department assists employers and employees with visa matters, compliance with I-9 regulations, and preparing for governmental audits of businesses that depend on foreign-born workers. Our St. Louis and Clayton, MO litigation attorneys provide litigation services and support concerning all employment related issues.
The experienced employment lawyers at Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal represent employers and employees on a full range of employment issues.
We are available to negotiate, draft and review any type of contract, including:
- Employment agreements, including executive compensation, stock options, restricted stock, and phantom stock
- Confidentiality agreements
- Non-compete/non-solicitation agreements
- Independent contractor and consulting agreements
- Severance and employment termination agreements
Our St. Louis and Clayton, MO, corporate attorneys counsel business and corporate clients about compliance with employment laws, including:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age, race, gender, and other groups protected from employment discrimination
- Workplace harassment
- Dealing with the differences between employees and independent contractors
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Social media’s relationship with the workplace
- Wage and hour laws
- Trade Secrets Act, employee duties of confidentiality, and other employee duties to an employer
- Missouri employment service letters
Contact a St. Louis Employment Lawyer Today
To schedule a consultation, please call 314-727-2266 or contact us online. If an evening or weekend appointment is necessary, we will adjust our schedules to fit yours.