Our corporate attorneys in St. Louis and Clayton, MO regularly handle a full range of merger and acquisition transactions for both large and small companies, public and privately held, including:
- Pre-acquisition planning and transaction structuring (including tax review and analysis)
- Raising capital (such as private placements of debt and equity securities and other securities offerings)
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Asset purchases and sales
- Stock purchases and sales
- Sale lease back transactions
- Strategic alliances and joint ventures
We have deep experience across a wide range of industries, including financial services, manufacturing, distributors, real estate development and construction, automobile dealerships, and medical and other professional services businesses.
In addition to our core transactional services, our attorneys possess extensive business, management and in-house counsel expertise and can provide counseling across a range of related issues including management and daily operations, employment, procurement and governmental regulation, commercial lending, corporate governance, and addressing or resolving the rights and responsibilities of directors, shareholders, and officers.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Consultation
No matter where you are in Missouri, you can contact us to schedule an initial consultation. We respond promptly to your e-mail messages and keep meeting schedules flexible for your convenience.