Aaron Rankin’s primary practice areas are civil litigation and business law. He also assists both the estate planning and family law departments. Mr. Rankin graduated from the University of Dayton with a B.A. in Political Science and History. He received his J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law with a Concentration in Health Law Studies, focusing primarily on transactional and regulatory matters. With diverse experiences in several different areas of the law, Mr. Rankin is well-equipped to serve the needs of his clients by approaching their legal issues from many different viewpoints.
Recent Posts by PCB
Post-Divorce Co-Parenting Starts Now
Are You Old Enough to Get Married in Missouri?
Areas of Practice
- Missouri, 2015
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2015
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis Missouri
- o J.D.
- o Concentration: Health Law Studies
- University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
- o B.A.
- o Majors: Political Science & History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar Association
- American Bar Association