Amy Hoch Hogenson is a member of the Firm’s family law department and is certified to practice law in the State of Missouri and Illinois. Her areas of practice include complicated divorce (involving high conflict custody, and business valuation), modification and enforcement (contempt) of child custody orders, paternity cases, grandparents’ rights, and adoptions. A graduate of St. Louis University School of Law, Ms. Hoch Hogenson served as Managing Editor of the St. Louis University Public Law Review and Captain of the Jessup International Moot Court team in which she was awarded honors for Best Oralist and Best Brief.
Ms. Hoch Hogenson currently serves on the Gallery Board of the Sheldon Art Gallery. She serves as a committee member for Caring for Kids. She volunteers as a special private prosecutor for the Domestic Violence Court and is a volunteer for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri.
Ms. Hoch Hogenson has been recognized by Missouri Lawyers Media in its Women’s Justice Awards as a Rising Star and received the Super Lawyer’s Rising Star award in 2009, 2014, and 2015.
Recent Posts by Amy Hoch Hogenson
Gender Markers – Changing Your Sex by Court Order
The Art of Not Responding
Areas of Practice
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2001
- Honors: Best Oralist Award, Jessup Moot Court Team
- Honors: Best Brief Award, Jessup Moot Court Team
- Law Review: St. Louis University Public Law Review, Managing Editor, 2000 – 2001
- Illinois State University, Illinois
- B.S. (Cum Laude) – 1998
- Author, “Women and the Death Penalty,” St. Louis Lawyer, 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, Legal Advocates for Abused Women, 2001 – Present
- Volunteer, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, 2001 – Present
- Coach, Mock Trial, Westminster Christian Academy, 2004 – 2006
- Coach, Jessup Moot Court Team, 2001 – 2006