Eleanore I. Palozola focuses her practice in the area of family law, with experience in handling complex domestic relations cases, including high-asset dissolutions and high-conflict custody matters. A St. Louis native, Eleanore graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Saint Louis University with honors.
Eleanore is a 2015 graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law, where she received her Juris Doctor and participated in SLU Law’s Children and Youth Advocacy Clinic as a Rule 13 (student lawyer) attorney.
Outside of the office, she serves on the Young Professionals board of Caring for Kids, a St. Louis area organization that provides for the urgent needs of children affected by the court system.
Recent Posts by PCB
What is PCB Doing About COVID-19
Social Responsibility Means Reporting Abuse as Well as Distancing
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2015
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.S., Business Administration (with honors)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Young Lawyers Division
- Family & Juvenile Law Section
- Women in the Legal Profession Section