Eleanore I. Palozola focuses her practice in the area of family law, with experience in handling complex domestic relations cases, including high-asset dissolutions and high-conflict custody matters. A St. Louis native, Eleanore graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Saint Louis University with honors.
Eleanore is a 2015 graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law, where she received her Juris Doctor and participated in SLU Law’s Children and Youth Advocacy Clinic as a Rule 13 (student lawyer) attorney.
Outside of the office, she serves on the Young Professionals board of Caring for Kids, a St. Louis area organization that provides for the urgent needs of children affected by the court system.
Recent Posts by PCB
Let Your Lawyer Do Their Job
Kathryn Dudley Receives Women’s Justice Award
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2015
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.S., Business Administration (with honors)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Young Lawyers Division
- Family & Juvenile Law Section
- Women in the Legal Profession Section