Best Lawyers in America, the oldest lawyer-rating publication in the U.S., has selected ten Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers for inclusion in the 2024 edition.
Selection is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast confidential votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their areas of concentration.
For the fourth time, Thomas M. Blumenthal has been named St. Louis Lawyer of the Year in the area of Arbitration.
Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers listed in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers, and the practice area or areas for which each is recognized, are:
- Amy Bender-Levy – Family Law
- Thomas M. Blumenthal – Arbitration (Lawyer of the Year, 2012, 2017, 2019, 2024); Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2016, 2018)
- Alisse C. Camazine – Family Law (Lawyer of the Year, 2010)
- Alan E. Freed – Collaborative Law: Family Law (Lawyer of the Year 2013, 2018, 2020), Family Law, Family Law Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2015, 2021), and Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2017)
- D. Keith Henson – Litigation – Municipal (Lawyer of the Year, 2014, 2020, 2023)
- Amy Hoch Hogenson – Family Law
- Lisa G. Moore – Family Law (Lawyer of the Year, 2017)
- Donald W. Paule – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law, Trusts and Estates
- Debra K. Schuster – Elder Law.
In addition, family law attorney Eleanore I. Palozola has been listed on the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list for the second year in a row.
Congratulations to all of the honored lawyers.