Full List of Attorneys at PCB
Pete Gianino’s primary areas of practice consist of civil litigation, real estate, and immigration. He has represented people from more than 60 countries and is developing a reputation trying cases in the most challenging areas of the law.
Mr. Gianino’s litigation practice expands across several areas of the law, including business and employment disputes, contractor issues, mechanic’s liens, probate and trust disputes, contractual claims, non-compete agreements, landlord/tenant matters. Mr. Gianino has litigation experience at the trial court level, in front, of state, federal, and immigration courts. He has argued successfully in front of the Missouri Court of Appeals and has represented clients successfully before the Board of Immigration Appeals, as well as the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. Additionally, he has experience filing with the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Gianino’s real estate projects include drafting and negotiating contracts, preparing and recording deeds, appealing real estate tax assessments, quiet title and adverse possession cases, eminent domain claims, and license and easement agreements. His experience has enabled him to advocate at one time or another for both sides of these types of transactions. That experience is advantageous in identifying issues and opportunities in a wide range of real estate matters from multiple perspectives.
Mr. Gianino represents clients in connection with a broad scope of immigration matters. Along with another Firm attorney, Melissa Nolan, Mr. Gianino leads a team dedicated to immigration cases at the Firm. Together, Mr. Gianino and Ms. Nolan have handled nearly every type of immigration case, including family-based immigration, employment-based immigration, asylum, waivers, naturalization, and deportation defense. They have made several presentations to attorneys outside the firm counseling and educating them about immigration issues which arise in other areas of the law. The immigration team members at the Firm offer a variety of knowledgeable perspectives all seeking the clients’ best interests. The team operates as a single unit focused on counseling clients about achieving their goals.
The Firm’s immigration team takes great pride in its comprehensive approach to each individual case, regardless of its nature or size. Consistently, the team provides services valued well beyond the fee charged. Client communication is emphasized. The team understands the seriousness of the clients’ cases and is committed to providing clients with an understanding of the options and strategies for achieving client goals.
Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C. is a full service Firm that benefits the immigration law clients by having attorneys in the Firm with extensive experience in business, tax, family, and estate planning cases. This allows cost effective handling of complicated cases involving a variety of issues, unlike boutique firms concentrating only in immigration law. In this way, one firm can meet all of a client’s needs.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Gianino is active in the community. He is president of the Men’s Club of Sacred Heart of Valley Park. He is a past president of the Board of Advisors Mid-County YMCA. Also, he is an active athletic coach for his children.
Recent Posts by Peter Gianino
The Trump Administration’s Second Attempt at a Travel Ban
Are Start-Up Companies Prohibited from Sponsoring Foreign Workers for Employment?
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, MO
- J.D. 2001
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- B.A. 1997
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Religious Studies
- Co-creator of upper level course at Washington University School of Law
- Adjunct professor at Washington University School of Law 2011, 2012, 2013
- Presenter, Washington University Immigration Law Society Panel
- Presenter, Southeast Missouri State University International Students – Immigration Issues
- Presenter, Bradley University International Students – Immigration Issues
- Presenter, University of Illinois-Springfield – Immigration Issues
- Presenter, Missouri State University International Students – Immigration Issues
- Presenter, National Business Institute (“NBI”) – “Practical Operating Procedures for LLCs”
- Presenter, NBI and several other firms – “Immigration Issues for Nonimmigration Attorneys”
- Presenter, Corporate Counsel Institute – Immigration Issues
- Presenter, St. Louis County Bar Association – “Immigration Law and Family Law Collide”
- Presenter, BAMSL Bench & Bar Professional Development Conference – Immigration Issues
- Presenter, St. Louis University International Law – Careers in International Law
- Presenter, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Immigration Options – Graduating Students
- Co-author of Missouri Bar Guidebook, “Immigration Law Impacts in Family Law”
- Co-author of appendix regarding Immigration to Divorce in Missouri, 2nd Edition
Honors and Awards
- AV rating
- Named a “Missouri and Kansas Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine several years
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Past Employment Positions
- Paule Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C., Law Clerk, 1999 – 2001
- Alpha Tau Omega