St. Louis Immigration & Naturalization Attorneys
Quality Legal Representation Individual and Business Immigration Needs
The St. Louis immigration attorneys at Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C., provide detailed, creative, and efficient immigration services to guide you through the complexities of the U.S. Immigration system. The Firm’s immigration team operates as a single unit focused on achieving goals for individuals, families, and businesses, both in the U.S. and abroad.
Our attorneys take a comprehensive approach to each case, regardless of its size or nature. We emphasize prompt and courteous communication. The team understands the seriousness of your case and is committed to communicating the options and strategies for achieving your goals.
The Firm’s immigration attorneys are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Consistently, the value of our services exceeds the fee charged. We offer a fixed fee for most immigration matters, so you know the cost of your case right from the start. Our clients have been very receptive to the “fixed fee” approach for immigration work. For an initial consultation, contact us at 314-727-2266. We accept your emails and respond to them promptly.
No Matter What the Immigration Issue, Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C. Can Help
Our skilled, experienced team can help in all of these immigration areas:
Temporary Employment-Based Immigration
- H-1B Visa for Specialty Occupation
- H-2B, H-2A Visas for Temporary Workers
- O, P Visas for Athletes or Individuals with Extraordinary Ability
- L-1 Visa for Intracompany Transferee Petitions
- E-1/E-2 Visas for Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor
- TN Visa for Workers from Canada or Mexico (NAFTA)
- B-1 Visa for Business Visitors
- B-2 Visa for Visitors for Pleasure
- R-1 Visa for Religious Workers
- J-1 Visa for Exchange Visitors
- F-1 Visa for Students
- Advise and Assist Family Members Accompanying Employee to U.S.
Permanent Employment-Based Immigration
- EB-1 Immigrant Visa Petitions for Persons of Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1 Immigrant Visa Petitions for Outstanding Professors and Researchers
- EB-1 Immigrant Visa Petitions for Multinational Executives and Managers
- EB-2 Immigrant Visa Petitions for Advanced Degrees
- National Interest Waivers
- EB-2 Immigrant Visa Petitions for Exceptional Ability
- Labor Certification Application (PERM)
- EB-5 Investor Visa Petitions
- Adjustment of Status (“Greencard”) Applications after Approval of Employment-Based Visa Petition
Workforce Compliance Issues Facing All U.S. Employers
- Advise and Assist with Employer I-9 Worker Verification Requirements
- Audit Employer’s I-9 records to ensure compliance
- Relative Visa Petitions – for Spouse or Other Relatives
- Fiancé Visas
- Adjustment of Status (“Greencard”) Applications after Approval of Family-Based Visa Petition
- Applications for Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Removal of Conditions on Permanent Resident Status
- Representation at Family-Based Interviews with USCIS
Naturalization and Citizenship Issues
- Applications for Naturalization
- Applications for Certificate of Citizenship
- Disability Waivers
- Applications for Naturalization Re-Hearing after Initial Denial
- Applications for U.S. Passport
- Bond Hearings
- Removal Hearings
- Defensive Asylum Applications
- Applications for Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Permission to Re-Apply after Deportation
- Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Appeals before Federal Courts of Appeal
- Appeals before the Administrative Appeal Office (AAO)
Asylum and Refugee Matters
- Affirmative Applications for Asylum
- Representation at Asylum Interview
Diversity Visa Lottery
- Assistance with Entry to the Diversity Visa Lottery
- Applications for Immigrant Visas with a U.S. consulate
- Applications for Adjustment of Status for Individuals Present in the U.S.
Steps To Take During A Merger/Acquisition/Spin-Off, When A Company Employs Non-U.S. Citizens
How Do International Students Stay In The U.S. Following Graduation?
General Overview of The H-1B Visa Application Procedure
Employer Compliance: Conducting an I-9 Self-Audit
Call Our Clayton or O’Fallon Law Offices
Whether you are a visitor, hosting a visitor, or hoping to attain permanent resident status, our law firm has the dedicated professionalism and personal service that can make a difference. We serve clients from around the world with honest answers to your questions and thorough explanations of your options.
Contact the St. Louis immigration attorneys at Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C. at 314-727-2266. If an evening or weekend appointment is necessary, we will adjust our schedules to fit yours.