Best Lawyers in America, the oldest lawyer-rating publication in the U.S., has selected eight Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers for inclusion in the 2023 edition.
Selection is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast confidential votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their areas of concentration.
For the third time, D. Keith Henson has been named St. Louis Lawyer of the Year in the area of Litigation – Municipal.
Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers listed in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers, and the practice area or areas for which each is recognized, are:
- Thomas M. Blumenthal – Arbitration (Lawyer of the Year, 2012, 2017, 2019); Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2016, 2018)
- Alisse C. Camazine – Family Law (Lawyer of the Year, 2010)
- Alan E. Freed – Collaborative Law: Family Law (Lawyer of the Year 2013, 2018, 2020), Family Law, Family Law Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2015, 2021), and Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2017)
- Amy Hoch Hogenson – Family Law
- D. Keith Henson – Litigation – Municipal (Lawyer of the Year, 2014, 2020, 2023)
- Lisa G. Moore – Family Law (Lawyer of the Year, 2017)
- Donald W. Paule – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law, Trusts and Estates
In addition, family law attorney Eleanore I. Palozola has been listed on the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list for the first time this year.
Congratulations to all of the honored lawyers.