Best Lawyers, the oldest lawyer-rating publication in the U.S., has selected eight Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers for inclusion in the 2019 edition. Selection is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast confidential votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their areas of concentration.
For the third time, Thomas M. Blumenthal has been named “Lawyer of the Year” in the area of Arbitration. He was previously presented with this honor in 2012 and 2017, and was named Lawyer of the Year for Mediation in 2016 and 2018.
Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers listed in the 2019 edition of Best Lawyers, and the practice area or areas for which each is recognized, are:
- Thomas M. Blumenthal – Arbitration (Lawyer of the Year, 2012, 2017, 2019), Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2016, 2018)
- Alisse C. Camazine – Family Law (Lawyer of the Year, 2010)
- Alan E. Freed – Collaborative Law: Family Law (Lawyer of the Year 2013, 2018), Family Law, Family Law Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2015), and Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2017)
- Bruce E. Friedman – Family Law (Lawyer of the Year, 2014)
- Amy Hoch Hogenson – Family Law
- D. Keith Henson – Litigation – Municipal (Lawyer of the Year, 2014)
- Lisa G. Moore – Family Law (Lawyer of the Year, 2017)
- Donald W. Paule – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law, Trusts and Estates
About Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C.
Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C., is a law firm in St. Louis, Missouri. The Firm, which comprises 32 attorneys, handles a wide range of cases in practice areas such as corporate law, family law, estate law, immigration law, and litigation, among others. The Firm serves clients in both Missouri and Illinois.