The Best Lawyers in America, the oldest lawyer-rating publication in the U.S., has selected six Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers for inclusion in the 2013 edition. Selection is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast more than four million confidential votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their areas of expertise. Two Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal attorneys have achieved significant milestones: Alisse Camazine, head of the Firm’s Family Law department, has been continuously listed in Best Lawyers for 20 years and Bruce Friedman has been continuously listed in Best Lawyers for 10 years.
Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers listed in the 2013 edition of Best Lawyers in America, and the practice area or areas for which each is recognized, are:
- Thomas M. Blumenthal – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alisse C. Camazine – Family Law
- Alan E. Freed – Alternative Dispute Resolution, Collaborative Law: Family Law, Family Law Mediation
- Bruce E. Friedman – Family Law
- D. Keith Henson – Municipal Law
- Donald W. Paule – Corporate Law