Eleven of the attorneys at Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C. have been honored by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers for 2013.
Leading the list is family law attorney Alisse C. Camazine, who appears on the Super Lawyers list as one of the Top 50 St. Louis Super Lawyers and the Top 100 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers for the fourth straight year. In addition, for the ninth consecutive year, Alisse has been named to the list of the Top 50 Women Lawyers.
Other Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers named to this year’s prestigious list are:
- Thomas M. Blumenthal: Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Michael E. Bub: Personal Injury Defense: General
- Alan E. Freed: Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bruce E. Friedman: Family Law
- D. Keith Henson: Government/Cities/Municipalities
- Allison Schreiber Lee: Family Law
- Donald W. Paule: Business/Corporate
Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers also named immigration attorneys Peter A. Gianino and Melissa G. Nolan and family law attorney Ryan L. Munro as Rising Stars for 2013.
The list of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers represents no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.