What is PCB Doing About COVID-19? Read More | Contact us while working remotely. See Company Directory
Skip to main content

Adult Abuse: Missouri Orders of Protection

By October 4, 2011May 29th, 2018Abuse, Susan Block Featured
By Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C. of Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C. posted in Abuse on Tuesday, October 4, 2011.

By Susan E. Block

Being abused is a serious matter. You have the greatest chance of success if you have an attorney to advise you on the law and the procedure.  That is why we recommend you seek the advice of a St. Louis family law attorney before you file a Petition for Order of Protection under Missouri’s Adult Abuse law.

While there are printed forms to complete stating the abusive behavior you have suffered, they still have to meet the requirements of the law.

Getting an abuser served with the legal papers can be challenging.  A lawyer can help you do this.




I need a consultation

Susan E. Block

Susan E. Block

Susan Block returned to the practice of law after retiring as a Circuit Judge in 2004, with 25 years of judicial service. In her last judicial assignment she was appointed to serve as the Administrative Judge of the Family Court with the authority to manage the policies and practices of this division, while maintaining a full caseload of abuse, neglect, delinquency and adoption matters.

Leave a Reply