Best Lawyers, the oldest lawyer-rating publication in the U.S., has selected eight Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers for inclusion in the 2021 edition.
Selection is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast confidential votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their areas of concentration.
For the sixth time in eight years, Alan E. Freed has been named “St. Louis Lawyer of the Year,” this time in the area of Family Law Mediation. He received this same honor in 2015. Alan has been honored three times as St. Louis Lawyer of the Year in Collaborative Law – Family Law, and once in Mediation.
Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal lawyers listed in the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers, and the practice area or areas for which each is recognized, are:
- Thomas M. Blumenthal – Arbitration (Lawyer of the Year, 2012, 2017, 2019); Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2016, 2018)
- Alisse C. Camazine – Family Law (Lawyer of the Year, 2010)
- Alan E. Freed – Collaborative Law: Family Law (Lawyer of the Year 2013, 2018, 2020), Family Law, Family Law Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2015, 2021, and Mediation (Lawyer of the Year 2017)
- Bruce E. Friedman – Family Law (Lawyer of the Year, 2014, 2020)
- Amy Hoch Hogenson – Family Law
- D. Keith Henson – Litigation – Municipal (Lawyer of the Year, 2014, 2020)
- Lisa G. Moore – Family Law (Lawyer of the Year, 2017)
- Donald W. Paule – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law, Trusts and Estates