Michael Bub is an experienced trial attorney who has represented insurance companies and their insureds for more than twenty years in hundreds of cases across Missouri and Illinois. He has successfully defended product manufacturers and retailers in dozens of serious injury cases involving allegedly defective products including automobiles, tires, hand tools, industrial machinery, ambulance cots, swimming pools, bicycling equipment, and numerous other products. Mr. Bub has also defended transportation companies, including trucking, motor coach and student transportation companies. He has successfully argued cases before the Missouri Court of Appeals, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, and the Illinois Appellate Court, Fifth District.
Mr. Bub has achieved Martindale-Hubbell’s AV rating, its highest rating for attorneys. He was also named to the 2005 – 2012 editions of the Missouri-Kansas Super Lawyers in Civil Litigation. In January 2007, Mr. Bub successfully defended General Motors in a post-collision vehicle fire case in the City of St. Louis, Kline v. GM, which was named as number three in the Missouri Lawyers Weekly Top Defense Verdicts of 2007.
Mr. Bub is a member of the Defense Research Institute, and the Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers for whom he previously served as a member of the Board of Directors.
Recent Post by PCB
Paule Camazine & Blumenthal Attorney Alisse Camazine to be Honored at Missouri Lawyers Weekly 2nd Annual ICON Awards
When Does Emotional Abuse Rise to the Level of Domestic Violence?
Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal Human Resources Director Jill M. O’Connell Elected Vice President of the Association of Legal Administrators – Gateway Chapter
- Missouri, 1987
- Illinois, 1990
- U.S. District Court, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 1991
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 1987
- Law Journal: St. Louis University Law Journal, Articles Editor, 1985 – 1987
- St Louis University, St Louis, Missouri
- B.S. – 1984
- Major: Accounting
- Alberici Constructors
- Leggett & Platt, Inc.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
Honors and Awards
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Number Three of the Top Defense Verdicts of 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers, “formerly on” Board of Directors
Past Employment Positions
- Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District, Hon. Gary M. Gaertner, Law Clerk, 1987 – 1989
- Phi Delta Phi